A sustainable weight loss program for women who want to get healthier and feel more confident in their body through movement, anti-diet nutrition, and meaningful mindset coaching.
An online life and fitness coaching program for women who want to:
- Get and keep the weight off
- Feel less anxious and stressed out
- Feel more confident and comfortable in their body
- Heal their relationship with food
- Recover from being a people pleaser and stick to boundaries better
Does this sound like you?
After purchasing a bunch of different programs, attempting to DIY your health and listening to all the advice from internet influencers, you are tired of feeling anxious and uncomfortable in your body. Always having to restart a new diet, and ultimately beating yourself up for not succeeding at this whole health and fitness thing.
Your current weight loss program is pieced together using a little bit of YouTube, Instagram, and pieces of those random programs you have paid for (and haven’t used).
Some common mistakes you may be making (or have in the past) when trying to lose weight:
- cutting out carbs and sugar
- over investing into shakes every month without the proper coaching
- eating less, over restricting (and becoming hangry and moody AF)
- skipping the mindset work – not identifying and working through the thought and behavior patterns that are really holding you back
- piecing together Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram without any real customized strategy
- not having the proper support in place for accountability
Your success is 100% possible and you are 100% worthy of giving it another shot.
You know that once you get yourself healthy, get a hold on your anxiety, and gain more confidence you will finally start to feel healthier and happier. Once you start to feel healthier and happier you know that you will be able to show up better in your life and for the people around you.
Diets, overwhelm, low energy, and poor confidence no longer have to be part of your life.
You deserve to:
- Get the weight off for good
- Set and stick to your personal boundaries (and to release people pleasing behaviors)
- Reframe your thoughts and beliefs so that you can manifest the life you want
- Eat healthy without bullshit diets and without over restricting
- Stop self sabotaging yourself, your success, and your happiness
- Stay motivated and consistent no matter what life throws at you
8 Weeks to GROWTH is an 8-week nutrition and mindset program for working women who want to lose weight, feel more confident in their body and just overall feel healthier again.
This program is deeply rooted in learning how to eat healthy without a diet and getting your mind right so that you can enforce your personal boundaries and stop self-sabotaging your success so that you can maintain your results way past the end of the program. This is for women who feel stuck and who need help getting started or restarted.
“I love that you didn’t give up on me, but you also didn’t baby me”Jerri L
“If you are not sure about joining 8 Weeks to GROWTH, ask yourself: how have you felt without it? Now think about how you will feel with a supportive team behind you 100% of the time. The end result in 8 Weeks is GROWTH! You will feel more motivated, more energetic and more alive than ever before!”Christinna K
“Getting out of the rut and joining 8 Weeks to GROWTH is the best decision I have ever made for me!”Stephanie V
The GROWTH Pillars
Not all workouts are created equal. We will teach you exactly which workouts you need for YOUR goals
We will require you to rest for the sake of your physical and mental health. Not one of our programs encourages intense movement 7 days a week.
You won’t make it very far without showing up consistently or without having the right accountability measures in place. We got you for both.
Staying hydrated is so important for organ function, fat loss, brain function, skin health, and curbing cravings. And so much more. This is a major key in living a healthier life.
You cannot expect to solve a problem with the same thought and behavior patterns that created the problem in the first place. Your issues with workouts and nutrition are almost always an issue with your thought and behavior patterns, so in order to be more consistent, you need to think different, which we will teach you when you join any of our programs.
We are going to teach you how to eat healthy without cutting out carbs, sugar, chocolate, pizza, or tacos. We teach you how to find a healthy balance of eating for health and eating for fun. We are also going to help you get rid of food guilt.
Phases of 8 Weeks to GROWTH
Meet the Experts
What You Get
As part of 8 Weeks to GROWTH, you will get:
- An accountability coach
- 5 live trainings with our experts (replays will be available, too)
- 3 small group Q&A calls with your accountability coach
- Weekly check-ins via email
- Accountability emails AND texts to keep you on track throughout the program
- An amazing and supportive tribe of like-minded women
- A meal plan and nutrition coaching (overseen by an RD)
- A custom workout plan
- You will get access to all 20 of the live, weekly workout classes that happen inside the Gem Fit Squad membership, so that you can eliminate all guess work and brain work from your workout program. Our classes are virtual and offer accountability, motivation, and form correction.
APRIL 2021 BONUSES!!
- Register before April 12 to get free access to Phase 0: “Onboard and Detox”
- First 5 women to lock in their spot by registering will get a free Gem Fitness suspension trainer (valued at $99)
- Interest free payment plans available
“The team behind 8 Weeks to GROWTH made it easy for me to succeed. It is real people giving you real answers and advice.”Dani S
“When I joined Gem Fitness I was at my wits end. I was mentally drained and my anxiety was the worst it’s ever been. After time with Gem Fitness I started seeing changes in my anxiety and in my body. For the first time since the pandemic, I felt like I could breathe again.”Kaitlyn S
“This is the most consistent I have been with a fitness program EVER”Hannah B
We’re taking 15 new clients in this cohort
This is for you if:
- You are feeling stuck and unsure of where to start in health and fitness so that you can feel better
- You have tried programs before that under deliver on their promises… the psychical doesn’t last… the coach becomes less and less invested in supporting you… you end up in a cycle of beating yourself up, thinking you’re the failure
- You are dealing with anxiety, stress and overwhelm on a daily basis and it is holding you back from being the healthiest version of yourself
- You are struggling with consistency and accountability when it comes to your workouts and your nutrition
- You want your coach to give you the exact blueprint of what you need to do so you don’t have to use the brain power to come up with it on your own
“The coaches are amazing. They actually care, you won’t get lost in the muck like you do in so many other programs.”Stephanie V
“Within the 8 weeks, my biggest win was learning to love myself, to rewrite my own story, to hype myself up on good days and work through my emotions on my bad days”K S
“It’s only week 3 I am down multiple inches all over and my pants are fitting looser!”Peggy H
There are different levels of investment based on the level of support you need. When you apply, if we decide you are a good fit, we will get on a call together to go over your investment options. Payment plans are available.
On a daily basis you are looking at committing 10-60 minutes (depends on the day and your personal plan). This is a program that requires work and dedication, but we also don’t want it to be soooo overwhelming.
Yes, but not in the traditional sense. We will not be giving you a plan of eat this much chicken and this much broccoli. You are going to get something much better — the empowerment and education to learn how to make your own food choices. We will teach you exactly how to eat healthy and how to choose meals and snacks, you will even get a super fun cook book. Our goal is to teach you long term skills that you can carry on forever.
This is totally based on you and your goals. Workout plans will range 2-6 days a week and 10-45 minutes in duration. We do not have any of our clients working out 7 days a week as we do require 1-2 days of recovery to keep your risk of injury lower and to create a healthy balance.
No such list exists. We do not require you to cut out ANY food. We may have you eating less of the less nutritious food, but you will NOT restrict or be deprived on this plan. Oh yeah, and its all real food, too. No bullshit replacements that taste like cardboard.
Absolutely not. We have found that the scale means absolutely nothing, yet it causes so much anxiety and other issues with mental health. For that reason, we do not ask for weigh ins… ever. The scale is not serving you. It is only hurting your mental health and leading you down the path of self-sabotage when it doesn’t move the way you want it to.
Tracking macros is a really good option for eating healthy, but it is not required. If you find that tracking macros does not work for you, we will teach you another method of healthy eating that fits your lifestyle and works better with your mental health. If you find that you prefer to track macros, we will give you a custom macro plan and make 1 adjustment (as needed) throughout the program.