I know you are smart. I know you don’t like to waste time, right?! But …. are you?
Right now, our lives have been cray cray with this COVID-19 stuff going on.
Routines are off.
Days don’t seem to have a lot of structure.
Are we allowed out of the house yet?!
Here is the cool thing:
By being home more in this time of quarantine we now have a lot of extra time that we didn’t have before!! Even if you are working, you have more time than you did before, so don’t even try to tell me you don’t. I love you, but time is not a valid excuse right now. Less work hours… less commute time… less time running errands… less time running kids around… less time doing extra-curricular activities… you catch my drift, right?
Your time has freed up in one area or another (which BTW is awesome!! What a blessing to have more time!)
Here are a list of things you could be doing that you didn’t have time for in the past:
– Working out (you knew I was gonna say that, didn’t ya?)
– Meal prepping/cooking more meals (saw that one comin’, too)
– Cleaning the bathrooms (or any part of the house, honestly)
– Re-organizing the house
– Clean out the pantry or coat closet (or both)
– Your favorite hobby (as long as it is quarantine friendly)
– quality time with your spouse, significant other, kids, family, and/or friends
– do your taxes/look at your finances (I have been avoiding this like the COVID)
– read a good book
– at home spa treatment (facial, hair mask, mani, pedi, etc)
– personal development (this can be anything that helps you to get in a better head pace and to grow as a person)
Sooooo, what have you been up to? How are you spending this time?
I would love to hear from you!
You can send your replies to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you booked your free consult call yet? Click here to schedule
If not, what are you waiting for?! Let’s hop on a no-pressure call and talk about your goals, what you’re struggling with, and how you should move forward toward your goals. I want to help you make a personalized plan that is custom fit to YOU and your lifestyle so that you can see the biggest (and most permanent) change in your physical and mental well being. Click here to schedule, friend.